Monday, August 3, 2015

News from my boat


Yesterday I was trying to pull the full tank out to see what was underneath. To my great surprise I learned that the tank was full of gas. 30 gallons of gas to be exact!!!


Now I need to get the gas out of the tank somehow... So today I made a trip to the Home Depot to buy me a big container and a siphon hose line. I never siphoned gas out of anything, but I sure did see how it was done and it did seem pretty easy. Well to make long story short - the stupid siphon line from HD didn't work; almost ended up with a mouth full of gasoline; and still nothing worked. It got dark so I will need to get back to draining gas from my boat tomorrow. But for now I'll be sitting watching YouTube videos on how to siphon gas the right way; maybe I'll learn a thing or two ;))


Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment